Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bang Bang

First of all, apologies for the lack of posting over the past few days, I've been sooo busy working and interning and just with life in general!
In other news I got my hair styled and I now have front bangs instead of side bangs! I know it's not really a big deal but for me it is. As you may know bangs are very high maintenance, and it was a hard choice for me! Deliberating between chopping off my hair about whether to keep the side fringe or have a change to front bangs took way too long to the point where the hairdresser was like just do it! Anyway here are some celebrities who are rocking bangs!



2 comments:

  1. congrats on the chop! I've always wanted to try out heavy front bangs but I don't think they suit me haha.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, yeah i really wasnt sure if i liked it but ive been getting compliments so its all good :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!