Friday, January 18, 2013

Wildfox White Label SS 13 lookbook

I don't know about you, but when I think Wildfox I immediately think of the distressed, the Clueless inspired campaign and jumpers with love hearts on them. I think their new lookbook the White Label Spring Summer 2013 lookbook is my new obsession. No difference in the cute department, Wildfox has pulled out the pink background and glitter heads to make the ultimate combination.

Model: Amanda Booth
Photos: Kimberley Gordon
Styling: Meredith Leyerzaph,
Kimberley Gordon, Emily Siegel
Makeup: Carlene K
Hair: Joseph DiMaggio
Nails: Natalie Minerva



3 comments:

  1. Love that star sweater!
    xo
    girintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my first wildfox sweater this week. So excited!

    Everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky you! I wish I could afford it! xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!