Thursday, February 7, 2013

David Jones Autumn Winter 2013 Launch

I have been having the most brilliant time at the DJs A/W 2013 fashion launch. It's the first fashion show I've dressed at and it's sooo fun. The clothes are gorgeous, the girls are gorgeous, the boys are gorgeous and it's all just so glamorous. I'm so stoked to be a part of it.
I had the chance of dressing this gorgeous girl, Rose Smith.


She's sooo stunning. I actually look like a potato next to her. Anyway as I said it's been amazing and tonight is the last night. I've mainly been fangirling over all of the models and getting photos with them, I might post them up later. I've been catching glimpses of Miranda Kerr too which is crazy and she is absolutely incredible! She was this far away from me!!




8 comments:

  1. MIRANDAA.. argh!
    feel so jello. you're so lucky, gal.

    like your blog. followed
    thanks for sharing & sent me a message from IFB

    love.
    cindyozzie
    http://teaanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that must have been an incredible experience! Lucky You xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do NOT look like a potato! You have a really gorgeous smile. I love working back stage at shows keep the pictures coming!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you're too sweet! Yeah it was so fun! xx

      Delete
  4. I am actually so jealous why can't I be you.

    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Miranda I will be seeeing you soooooooooooooooooooon xoxoxoxoxo


    XX Domenic

    STYLEHUNTINGCLUB.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!