Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Editorial: Primary Colours (Culture Magazine)

Hola!
I think it's the time of the week for an editorial my loves. We have here labelled 'Primary Colours' for Culture Magazine volume 12. I think we all need a bit of colour in our week! All credits are at the end.
Hope you have an incredible day xxx

fashion editorial, paint, colour
man, suit, fashion, editorial, photoshoot, men
fashion, editorial, fashion editorial, primary colours
colourful, paint, can, spray can, hair, weird, quirky, colourful, rainbow, black model
hair, big hair, lace, makeup, ranga, redhead, headpiece, paint, nude lips
hair, big hair, lace, makeup, ranga, redhead, headpiece, paint, nude lips, paint palette, chucks
PRIMARY COLOURS
Photography by ZAC STEINIC.
Models: YAR @ Darley Management, Crystal & Mason @ Priscilla’s.
Makeup: Diane Dusting @ DLM.
Hair: Luke Brian Davis.
Styling by MASON BROWNE.

6 comments:

  1. Loving all the crazy colours and the artist palettes!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous photos! What a unique editorial - so glad you posted. Thanks for reaching out to me on IFB - love your blog! Definitely following you now.

    xo
    Kat

    www.kat-stylemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!