Thursday, April 11, 2013

MBFWA 2013: Blessed are the Meek

I've gotta say, today was a really good day. I got to experience actually watching my first runway shows at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia as opposed to being backstage all the time! As it happens to go, I was 3rd row for the Blessed are the Meek show and somehow ended up in the front of the Suboo show. Both shows were super amazing and I'm glad I got to be a part of them.



Blessed are the Meek
It started off with a glowing floor (it's seriously glowing) and then the music started and there was a backdrop of scenery, beaches and even some kind of galaxy prints and ending in the night sky. After that there was a rising moon and the show started.

mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia
mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia
mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australiambfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia
(super trippy photo, she looks like she's not there but it's just blurry because she was walking)
mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia
mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia

Favourite looks from the show- Blessed are the Meek

mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia


mbfwa, blessed are the meek, runway show, latest, blesse'd are the meek, mercedes benz fashion week australia
I saw a few of the models backstage after and as for the beauty looks; their eyebrows were insane. Anyway I'm really loving the pop of blue in these outfits and the colour palettes of white, blue and black.
I hope you had a magical day! xx

1 comment:

  1. Yess, I worked at this show as well! I thought their production was great! Collection wise though, Alice McCall was my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!