Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Loving right now: Red Shoes

red shoes, red pumps, red heels, red, bow, red bow, cute shoes, buy red heels, buy red pumps,
Lately I've had a thing for red shoes, whether it takes me homebound (wizard of oz anyone?) or if you desperately need a colour pop, red goes with almost any colour. It can make you feel like a total superstar, if you feel like walking on the red carpet all the time. So I figure if you want to walk on the red carpet all the time then red shoes are exactly what you need!
red shoes, red pumps, red heels, red, cute shoes, buy red heels, buy red pumps,
red shoes, red pumps, red heels, red, cute shoes, buy red heels, buy red pumps,
red shoes, red pumps, red heels, red, cute shoes, buy red heels, buy red pumps, red litas, litas, jeffery campbells, red spiked shoes, red spiked litas,
One more thing, red looks amazing in the form of docs so if heels are too glam for your liking and you want to go for more of a streetstyle casual look I would recommend docs.
red shoes, red docs, street style, street shoes, docs, dr martens, dr marten red shoes, lace up red shoes, buy red shoes, love red shoes, red shoes
You can shop some of my favourites are in the links below!
culprit seude covered heels, platform peeptoe pumps, studded pumps, wedge ankle boots with studs, studded ankle boots, chloes, wedge ankle boots, sneaker wedges, red sneaker wedges, gladiator shoes, docs, dr martens, dr marten, red shoes, jelly sandals, combat boots, cutout combat boots, red shoes, red heels, heels, platforms, red platforms, love red, red studded heels, red spiked wedges, red spike, red wedges, red chloes, red buckle shoes, red sneaker wedges, red gladiator shoes, red gladiators, red docs, red dr martens, buy red shoes, red combat boots, red cutouts, red cutout combat boots, red jelly sandals, red jelly bean sandals, jelly bean sandals, red sandals, buy red shoes

Shop culprit seude covered heels here (currently on sale for more than half price!)
Shop platform peeptoe pumps here
Shop studded pumps here
Shop wedge ankle boots with studs here
Shop studded ankle boots (similar to chloe's) here
Shop sneaker wedges here
Shop gladiator type sandals here
Shop similar to docs here
Shop cutout combat boots here
Shop jelly sandals here

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

13 comments:

  1. I have a dream that I would own all beautiful shoes in the someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much red I love it, I definitely want to get some higher red pumps.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually still yet to get my own pair! Desperately need!!! Poor life haha

      Delete
  3. Well now I desperately need to own some red heels! I love, love the first ones with the bows!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG
    NO FREAKIN WAY

    I just wrote a post on this yesterday but haven't published it yet

    You are SO ahead of the game!! I wonder what's inciting the obsession.

    Used to hate them, now I love

    Great covereage. Love the blog

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!! Coincidence much!! haha thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I have on a constant search for red shoes for a long, long time - and now this post!! Thanks for giving so many options!! Love them all..
    risingcolors.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. SAME. I have a pair and I literally cannot. Stop. Wearing them.

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got a pair of red shoes recently myself. Was undecided between getting them in black or in red. But then I took the plunge and went with red. I love them so fun.
    Great post,
    Love dani xx
    www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess!! I was probably sending BUY THE RED vibes at you ;)

      Delete
  8. I'm not really into red shoes but I like the platform heels and wedge sneakers on your list :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!