Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photoshoot: Insane(ly good)

On the first day of winter (a few days ago) we set out on a 10.30am start to the haunted old abandoned mental asylum in Rozelle (literally in the middle of nowhere, Sydney). I kid you not, the night before I couldn't sleep and when I finally did... I had a dream that I was possessed by some kind of ghost. Ofcourse it was a bad sign, something bad was bound to happen.
Sorry to dissappoint you but the day actually went extremely well, no one died or had to be exorcised - thank heavens. The weather was picture perfect all the way to the end when it rained on us catching the bus home.
We also had an amazing team for this shoot and it's the perfect addition to my extremely slowly growing styling portfolio. Here are the first installments my loves, this is the look I like the most. I think it's the shorts that do it for me, they are simply gorgeous!
Model: Tasha Ross
Photographer: Alyssa Montgomery Photography
Hair and Makeup: Zara Moore
Stylist: Samira (Lesimplyclassy)
Assistant: Jade Moore


Tasha wears:  
Three of something get fluxed tank (shop here)
Boohoo Boutique denim fringed shorts (shop here)
 Stylists own knee high socks (found at a $2 store)
Stylists own necklace (unknown where it was found)
Boohoo black laced wooden heel boots (shop here)


samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog, photoshoot, tasha ross, scary, alyssa montgomery photography, denim, photoshoot, portfolio

samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog, photoshoot, tasha ross, scary, alyssa montgomery photography, denim, photoshoot, portfolio

samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog, photoshoot, tasha ross, scary, alyssa montgomery photography, denim, photoshoot, portfolio

samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog, photoshoot, tasha ross, scary, alyssa montgomery photography, denim, photoshoot, portfolio

samira hoque stylist, samira hoque styling, samira hoque blog, photoshoot, tasha ross, scary, alyssa montgomery photography, denim, photoshoot, portfolio
Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Stunning photos!
    Super cute shorts.
    Love!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES

    is this it??
    So glad you shared.
    This is amazing. I didn't know you were so fricken talented. Wish I could participate in things like this. truly inspiring.

    Did you make the shorts?
    Can't wait to see what else you and your team come up with. really cool editing too. just all around quality.

    -Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! This is it indeed, but the one from the DIY is yet to come :)
      No I didn't make the shorts I wish I was that good! xxx

      Delete
  3. I really love those shorts, they are AMAZING!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!